jane

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Mid-Winter Break

We are taking this week off school. We just finished our unit on the Middle Ages last week. Now this week I need to plan for the next unit, on the Renaissance and Reformation. I love both these periods in history. Yesterday, our first day off, I got the house back in order. It seems to me that when I am going gangbusters with school, the house really gets messy. And vice versa...if my house looks great, then I am not spending enough time on school. Finding a balance is pretty hard, I guess. I hope to start painting our hallway this week, but don't know if that will happen. The upstairs and downstairs hallways are about the only place in this house that didn't have hideous wallpaper on it, so painting it will be easier than when we did the living room and dining room and study. I'll let you know how the week shapes up.

No comments: